Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee a good bath or scrub up in a shower would soon sort that out. She sure sounds like she does not keep herself hygienic. The hair is fine but not washing is just nasty. The fist smell is bacteria in her VJ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL I cant take this seriously!! Lets just pretend this was a real situation. Firstly, im glad you puked, I just wish you would have puked on her tuna casserole. Second, get away from her, and mail her a letter about how revolting she is!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy her a razor and get her a douche.

Unregistered

Bed

Boy'ssss please help me!--10 easy points for detailed answer?

There’s this guy at work. When I first met him I was not attracted to him nor did I think that I would ever talk to him. He is definetly hard to figure out. When we work together he always talks to me and if there is an akward silence he always tries to say something to keep/start a conversation. We did have a lot to talk about (we have soooo much in common too that it's crazy!) and he’s a really nice guy. Too nice. He always tends to look at me and smile. At the same time he is sarcastic and likes to tell jokes. When he looks at me and smiles I definetly look at him and smile back. He always holds the door for me and is extremely honest. However, sometimes when we are with a group of co-workers he is usually silent and dosent really say anything to me nor anybody else. Other times he does talk to us all but I’m usually silent so he is usually making conversation with the others and im left behind…..when he does talk to me around others I usually just smile or make a brief comment to what he says b/c there isen’t much to say. also he always says “hi” with a smile and waves when he see’s me. The other day he even came up to talk to me during his break asking when I was going home and then said “damn” when I told him that im staying later than him. Lastly, we had this thing at work where we send out candy grams with messages to co-workers/anyone we want however, he never sent me one but sent this other girl one (she is sorta like a friend and rolemodel to everyone and also received a lot)….that is why I’m confused cause wouldn’t he send me one if he liked me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123