My girlfriend smells like fish? URGENT HELP!?

Heather1

May 13, 2008
So ive been going out with this chick for 3 months and she's really hairy and my fingners get caught in her hair when I try to touch her and it smells like bad fish. And she made me go down on her and I threw up after and got hair caught in my teeth. She doesnt even shave her legs or armpits and she also has nipple hair. She has bad breath and her teeth are always yellow and bleeding. And everyone is too scared to tell her even her bestfriend.

I'm being dead serious please HELP

when you clean up & fix yourself you will no
longer be attracted or attract such beast like
people!!! Go shower,shave,douch & shampoo!
Use alot of antibacterial soap & by all means
wash your clothes & under garments!
You may really want to see a doctor to make
sure your health is okay!
Wash up everyday & get into good grooming
habits & you'll beging to like clean people!!!

Um dude are u dumb break up with her she is gross. Unless u are willing to be open and honest with her and tell her EVERYTHING that's wrong if u can't then u have to break it off

That is gross. She needs a lesson in hygiene...Why are you even fooling around with someone that nasty?

Man up and tell her.
thats fucking disgusting dude, i'm about to throw up right now.

ewww sounds disgusting. Personal Hygiene is very important....why would you be with someone that doesn't take care of themselves...

uhh if she grosses you out then why are you dating her? also, if you can't be HONEST with her why are you dating her?--relationships are about honesty and if you can't be honest with eachother then you shouldn't be dating
help me:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090704214420AA3ERp4

so WHY would you go out with someone this..... hairy?
Personality FTW, i guess.

Suggest a shower before next time.

so WHY would you go out with someone this..... hairy?
Personality FTW, i guess.

Suggest a shower before next time.

So why are you going out with her if she grosses you out so much?...try giving her some vaginal powder. that should help her get the hint. If not, tell the b*tch to do something about her nastiness! Like go on a TV show and get a makeover, like on the show what not to wear.

Why do you date her? No where in the description did she seem the least bit attractive. Time to bail.

well if u like her stay with her, but she sounds nasty. I would break up with her. its really up to u, tell her to ethier take a shower and fix herself up or u'll break up with her

try getting the point across to shave subtly
or ask her do you like me shaved? and then see her response
and maybe shell ask you back.
and most girls do kinda smell like fish down there, but it shouldnt
be like relaly bad!

she sounds really nasty...why are you with her?

and your username is "heather" are you a girl dating a girl? is this a lezbian relationship?

ok first of all thats just nasty and unhealty bro
if this is true man you should like talk to her abuot it like
to take care of herself like honestly thats just nasty my hat goes of to you just for being brave and going down on her
i know i wouldnt
and like if she doesnt do it and u like her do it for her xD

Back