Why does Michael Jackson's death have more publicity than any other...

Because he was a musical genius and is know all around the world. He will be forever in our hearts just like Princess Dianah "queen of hearts". I still miss her.

Because he has touched and inspired other people. And his music is all over the place, and the stuff that happened in his life his dad pushing him to do all this carreer in singing, and that he was black then he turned white, and he got charged by doing stuff with little boys.

Can you answer my Question?:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag7m56ngtzFUmTltuAMeCvHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090704193525AAkEg5m

Heck no.

I saw less on TV (without counting Vh1) about MJ than John Lennon or even JFK, Jr.

It's hard to admire a pedophile who purchased children, no matter how much you liked his music.

you must have missed Princess Diana's.

anyway...two reasons: he had such a huge fan base and he was such a freak. plus, the press is salivating over the massive legal battles that are likely to ensue over his estate and custody of his "kids".

1. He's world famous, not just in the US
2. He was an extremely talented musician.
3. He lived an interesting, sometimes strange lifestyle that people are intrigued by.
4.He has been famous ever since he was a kid, so all generations know him and his music.

yes he changed the world inspired so many people. He was such a idol to so many people and to have such an unsuspecting death is what makes it so shocking for most people that are mourning his loss

More internationally known. And all different types of people listen to him(not that I do).

Hellooo, anybody dereeee? He was a legend and inspired black people to sing and dance. And other people too. There is only one of him, and there won't ever be another MJ again:,[

When I was a small boy, I thought Micheal Jackson was a woman, after watching Free Willie, they had a music video and I thought it was a woman. This is before I knew who Micheal Jackson was. He had no influence on me.

Because he's big worldwide, he has always been controversial, and even if there were people who focused on his dark side, people still want to know about him. He's an icon, a legend in his own right.

And of course, it was sudden, and he's is still young.

Besides the fact that he is a minority, Michael Jackson created his own era that influenced the future world of pop music. For someone who has completely dominated the pop music for decades and has opened a magnificent era of new music, he certainly is the prodigy to be recognized. The existence of the prodigy is one of the greatest mysteries of the world.

I don't know. they shoulda focused on Billy Mays more.

RIP BILLY MAYS, THE NUMBER ONE PITCHMAN, WITH THE PERFECT BEARD!

he was the King of Pop...a pioneer for many entertainers and artists. its almost equal to elvis's death. he was a WONDERFUL dancer and singer. he was...well he was Michael Jackson.

Because he was more famous than other celebrities. MJ and Elvis are in the same fame category-- a club for an elite few.

Because he was more famous than other celebrities. MJ and Elvis are in the same fame category-- a club for an elite few.

Back