Is there any new telus phones coming out soon?

Monica1

May 13, 2008
i am looking to get a neew phone, because mine just completely broke. is there any new telus phones coming out within the month or next two months that anybody knows of??

thanks a bunch -M

I wish.

Even though Telus, Rogers/Fido and Bell have a monopoly over their markets and they're all raping us for our money, I find Telus to be the best (though they still support rape).

I think the fact is, Rogers has renewed their contract with Apple to exclusively have the iPhone here in Canada.

I wish.

Even though Telus, Rogers/Fido and Bell have a monopoly over their markets and they're all raping us for our money, I find Telus to be the best (though they still support rape).

I think the fact is, Rogers has renewed their contract with Apple to exclusively have the iPhone here in Canada.

I wish.

I wish.

I wish.

I wish.

Nothing new officially but with the new HSPA network coming you will see new phones/devices from TELUS. There is a new B'Berry coming and rumour of a HSPA iPhone. We're all waiting on the edge of our seats.

If you check the TELUS webpage you will notice that phones/devices are starting to get pretty cheap. My guess is that they are clearing out old stock to make room for new.

Back