Is it bad for the baby if you smoke weed while you're pregnant?

anjinaine1

Jul 5, 2009
Its bad to smoke anything while pregnant, but if you did smoke before you knew it wont kill the baby or anything. However, if you know you are its best to wait until you give birth before lighting up. Then you can have all the fun you want while he or she is with a babysitter. :D

what a stupid question
its illigal, it aint gonna be band in most countys if its good for you
if its not good for you it aint gonna be good for the baby
think about it
troll

what a stupid question
its illigal, it aint gonna be band in most countys if its good for you
if its not good for you it aint gonna be good for the baby
think about it
troll

I seriously hope you arent pregnant. Because I feel really bad for your baby if you are. What kind of moron doesnt know the answer to this??

Hopefully this is not a real question, but on the off chance it is, YES. It is bad to smoke ANYTHING while pregnant!!

Smoking weed during pregnancy is not a great idea because it tends to store in fat cells, that includes the baby's fat cells. It also depends on how much weed.

its bad to smoke anything while pregnant, can cause a lot of problems with the baby before or after its born.

Its bad to smoke anything while pregnant, but if you did smoke before you knew it wont kill the baby or anything. However, if you know you are its best to wait until you give birth before lighting up. Then you can have all the fun you want while he or she is with a babysitter. :D

its bad to smoke anything while pregnant, can cause a lot of problems with the baby before or after its born.

I know your not asking? Please tell me your asking because you did it and didn't know you were pregnant. If that is the case not really, but if you continue doing it then yes the baby will become an addict. and may suffer lots of problems when they are born.
Please stop doing it or if it's your friend stop them from doing it.

It's bad for you so of course its going to be bad for the baby. Anything that you put in your body also enters the baby's body. Your baby could be born addicted and have to be hospitalized, or worse even die. So STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u freaking $hi++ing me?!?!? u really need to get a life... this stuff isnt a joke and its Fu(king common sense that a woman cant smoke at all during a pregnancy!!!!!!!

Back