The video that started the rumour Jackson's not dead?

puppyluv

Jun 1, 2008
i don't think he's alive. he may have just slid overfrom being moved around so much. gravity might have done it. try youtube

Well lets put it this way, after 2 postmortems he has to be dead now as they cut you from top to toe.

Okay so I know that Micheal Jackson died, but I don't want to believe it!! I heard there was this video about him being carried away in the ambulance or plane or something, and you could see him moving?

If anyone knows where to find this alleged video, then pretty please let me know. RIP Micheal Jackson- you were amazing!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xS6Jcfpxys

They show that video all the time on the news, you may see him moving only because people are moving him into the helicopter. Please let this man just rest. He is dead.

They show that video all the time on the news, you may see him moving only because people are moving him into the helicopter. Please let this man just rest. He is dead.

Well lets put it this way, after 2 postmortems he has to be dead now as they cut you from top to toe.

Back