Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

would you recommend getting a blackberry bold or a blackberry curve 8900?

i want a blackberry but i can't decide which one is better!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all comes down to what's most important to you in a phone, such as internet speed, aesthetics, camera, battery life, etc.

Here's a link from BlackBerry.com comparing both phones. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/compare/product-attr-compare.jsp?products=946&products=1528

You can also take a virtual tour, too, which will hopefully help you make up your mind. Ultimately, the decision should be yours, as it will be your phone. Either way, whatever BlackBerry you decide on, I'm sure you will totally love it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It all comes down to what's most important to you in a phone, such as internet speed, aesthetics, camera, battery life, etc.

Here's a link from BlackBerry.com comparing both phones. http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/compare/product-attr-compare.jsp?products=946&products=1528

You can also take a virtual tour, too, which will hopefully help you make up your mind. Ultimately, the decision should be yours, as it will be your phone. Either way, whatever BlackBerry you decide on, I'm sure you will totally love it!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    dpends.
    blackberry bold is faster because its 3G
    blackberry curve uses GPRS..
    if you want faster internet then bold, if not, then curve.
    also curve has better camera (3.2mp) than bold (2mp)

Downloads
    Uploads
    dpends.
    blackberry bold is faster because its 3G
    blackberry curve uses GPRS..
    if you want faster internet then bold, if not, then curve.
    also curve has better camera (3.2mp) than bold (2mp)

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curve, it's newer and smaller than the bold but it doesn't have 3G. The Bold however does. so if you don't really need 3G then the Curve is the best. but then again you can always wait for the Tour

sorry, for giving you another choice :L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast