Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a premonition or something else?

This story may be weird for someone, and honestly I didn't really wanna write this but I had such strong sense as to what I've felt this past few days and I have to express it in here. So here it goes...

I was very spiritual lately. I've been into the stars wishing and asking a lot of questions about my life and what's going to happen to the world. I was raced Catholic but as I grew up I became more into nature and the cosmos.

Then one day I had a very weird dream. I was laying down somewhere, all I can see was bright clouds, and all of a sudden I saw a guy with a very black shiny midlength hair. He was very pale and I couldn't get a good look of his face because of the reflections of the bright background.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was someone's going to pass away, but I was scared because the guy seems like he needed to speak to me. And every time I go to sleep he would show up.

After 2-3 days I saw the news that Michael Jackson died, I was shocked and scared because the guy that I've been seeing in my dreams was him. I am not a fan of Michael but I did loved his songs and brought back good memories of my childhood. And ever since his death I couldn't help but wonder why he showed in my dreams.

What do you all think?
    I just realized that ever since He died and I started browsing his music in youtube. The only song that captures my heart is "Man in the mirror". Which can translate"Man in "my dreams".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats very deep there have been stories were people dream of something that happens later on a lot of people have this they just dismiss it though what i would do is pray for Michael

Downloads
    Uploads
    To tell you the truth this story is kind of scary and I to be honest have no idea what to tell you. Take care and I hope someone answers your question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, just a dream.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i beleive you, because one of my friends told me she had been dreaming about michael jackson the night he died, in fact, there are alot of people who can see the future throught their dreams. It's called clairvoyance (it means 'clear' 'sight'). There are plenty of people who have this gift, if your dreams bother you that much, you should do some reasearch on the topic.
    The term Clairvoyance (clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning " vision") is used to refer to the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses. A person said to have the ability of clairvoyance is referred to as a clairvoyant. A clairvoyant dream is an experience of images and sounds or voices where as a thing or an event is seen that has the possibility of happening for real. Actually, a clairvoyant dream is very hard to distinguish since many people have the belief that whatever happened in your dreams, the exact opposite will happen in real life. Only a gifted person, who has the ability to foresee a thing or event without the use of the senses, can easily say that such dream is a clairvoyant dream.