Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Konoha's_Orange_Flash's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Naruto 454/ Bleach 364/ One Piece 549 Thoughts ...Future predictions.?

Plase tell me what you thought on the recent naruto one piece or bleach chapters and any predictions or things u'd like to see
    ================================================== ================================================== =
    Naruto: Do you think danzo is madara...Hee said it will help my right eye and arm....And what will happen to naruto and sasuke
    ================================================== ================================================== ==

Bleach: ohh man ...this is the one im most excited about 4 next week...do yuo think the tables have turned now and will shinji take on gin, tosen or aizen...
    ================================================== ================================================== ==
    One piece: do you reckon theres a twist coming up...will luffy make it in time and where are the other strawhats....

Plz post ur thoughts..!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Naruto -

I don't think Danzo is Madara that would just seem to obvious, but it wouldn't surprise me is Kishi did make him Madara. Danzo has also been in alliance with loads of enemy's of Konoha so though I don't think he is Madara I think he may be working/helping him.
    Naruto and Sasuke I doubt will meet for a while, It will be dragged out for a very long time as everyone is waiting for it. When they meet get ready for huge conversations and flashbacks then finally a battle, Where Naruto will somehow try to convince him to come back, Defeat him but Sasuke will still not come back.

Bleach -

Best one of them so far, there will be a another huge amount of conversation again between Aizen and the Vizards. I reckon the Vizards will take over where the Shinigami left off, Captain Commander will get serious and take on Wonderweiss for revenge, Plus Wonderweiss seems to be stronger than even the number 1 arrancer.

It can only get better..

Sorry, I don't read One Piece :P