Why did this guy avoid eye contact with me when we passed each other when...

the3rdtom

Jun 7, 2008
He's sick....

He likes to play head games.

Find another guy.

(I used to do that to upset a girl)

I told myself, 'this way I AM IN CONTROL of her thoughts' (not the other way around).

...he seemed interested? he stares at me alot in class i even heard hiim tell his friend whispering that he likes me but when we passed each other in the hall way next semester he would not look me in the eye AT ALL!!!! then all of a sudden he starts like smiling and like blushing he looked really happy and nervous but was smiling into think air no one else was there does he like me or no what can that mean why was he smiling but not looking at me

He into u, he's just shy. If u make him smile that's a good thing, so obviously u do something 2 him that makes him happy

lol
sounds like he just got embarassed. Write him a note to start interest and work your way to maybe a date.
I know that if i guy i liked caught me looking at him i would look away, or if i see him coming down the hall... im shy. maybe he is too.

He's probably just shy. Maybe you should try going up to him. It will really make an impression and will probably make him open up more :) good luck. He may also wonder if you like him too, you should try it.

lol. bec. if he really likes you, then looking at ur eye will make his heart thud really hardly and he probably might wont be able to keep himself from blushing to tomatoes and grinning really widely... and maybe he's shy... and scared for u to know his little secret. lol.

lol
sounds like he just got embarassed. Write him a note to start interest and work your way to maybe a date.
I know that if i guy i liked caught me looking at him i would look away, or if i see him coming down the hall... im shy. maybe he is too.

He's sick....

Find another guy.

I told myself, 'this way I AM IN CONTROL of her thoughts' (not the other way around).

lol

lol. bec. if he really likes you, then looking at ur eye will make his heart thud really hardly and he probably might wont be able to keep himself from blushing to tomatoes and grinning really widely... and maybe he's shy... and scared for u to know his little secret. lol.

He's sick....

Find another guy.

He probably likes you but is just too shy to talk to you. You should try talking to him, it would probably make his day.

Back