My boyfriend complains that my boobs are too large.?

Tony

May 13, 2008
leave him for a real man. i know some guy by the name os tony who is available, and welcomes large breasts.

Im only a size 2, but im a double D, and im too young to get a breast reduction : ( what am i supposed to do??? :"(

hmm in your last question you said you wish you were bustier because your boobs were only an A and now your a double D, weird, well you got your wish hey? but now you wanna be less busty :/

Im only a size 2, but im a double D, and im too young to get a breast reduction : ( what am i supposed to do??? :"(

I feel your pain. My gf says that my cock is too big.

dump him, every guy should like a big chested girl, i kjnow i do

If you don´t want to reduce them yet, change your boyfriend. You´ll have a better peace of mind instead of an annoying boyfriend. Good Luck.

He has issues. I'm not saying you should dump him, but just tell him off! Because come on, why would you change for some guy you don't know you're going to marry or something. Don't change the way you are naturally just because he is being REALLY rude and insulting you like that. It's NOT your fault, it's his if he looses something good like you.

DID HE JUST SAY UR TITS ARE TO BIG HOLY SHIT if i had girlfriend with tits ur size id squuze em all the time he shoiuld be happy if not dump hiom and come to me

Some guys say that more than a handful is too much. Don't let it bother you though. The real reason you have boobs has nothing to do with him anyway.

tell'm ta go find a girl with a smaller chest then, you are who you are and if you're happy with it tough luck for him i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a man who likes what he doesn't

i have never heard of a guy complaining about boobs being to big?! but if i were you i would tell him that he should love all of you.at least the boobs are real..i would love big boobs:)

nothing but that is insanly massive for someone your size. but theres really nothing you cando until your old enough for reduction.

Back