Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is one of the names that Jesus has.
    Prince of Peace is Jesus.
    He is called many other names as well.
    Prince of Peace
    King of Kings
    Cornerstone
    Lord of Lords
    Bright and Morning Star
    The Rose of Sharon

to name a few. There are about one hundred more.

see link:http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jesustitles.htm

Downloads
    Uploads

how do you know Jesus was the messiah? if the prophecy of Isaiah spoke

about a prince of peace? then how can be Jesus the Messiah? if he didn't establish the Kingdom of David

Downloads
    Uploads
    The kingdom of David that Jesus rules is established in heaven, God enthroned his Son as king of that kingdom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus does not fit the definition in any way. The Jewish Messiah is a mortal man, not to be worshipped and has absolutely nothing to do with getting into heaven.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he did , he established christianity, that is the kingdom of david, as he was related to david the kingdom he set up was the kingdom of david

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Whoever this Child is one thing remains certain - This Child must shine forth from Galilee according to Isaiah 9:1:
    'Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past He humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali but in the future He will honor Galilee of the Gentiles, by the way of the sea along the Jordan...'
    Zechariah 3:8-9 NIV 'Listen, O high priest Joshua (Heb.- Yeshua) and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the LORD Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.’”

Zechariah 6:9-13 “The word of the LORD came to me: ‘Take silver and gold from the exiles Heldai, Tobijah, and Jedaiah, who arrived from Babylon. Go the same day to the house of Josiah son of Zephaniah. Take the silver and gold and make a crown, and set it on the head of the high priest, Joshua son of Jehozadak. Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: “Here is the man whose name is the Branch and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD. It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.” ’”

Joshua is portrayed as a type of the Messiah who was to come. Hence, just as Joshua is pictured as being both a priest and king, the Messiah would also be a priest who reigns on God’s throne as king. In fact, the name “Joshua” is the same Hebrew name for “Jesus”, Yeshua!
    Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Israel a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look to Me, the One they have pierced, and mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn Son."