Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Star Blue Runaway predictions and hopes!!!!!!!

on the meg cabot website it gives you the first chapter just to get you interested more. my predictions for runaway are that christopher will come and try and save em because he doesnt believe she would ever love brandon ( go on the meg cabot website for more ) and that in the end christopher and em get together ( i hope anyway ) that stark enterprises are closed down and that it has a happy ending - the book probably wont come to a full conclusion so then there is space for some more books to follow in the airhead series.

Unregistered

runawayyy[:

well i think that brandon wants to find out what nikki's secret was, and use it to get revenge on his father. chris also wants revenge on em for going off with brandon, but when em finds out nikki's secret she can only turn to chris, but there's a chance they could get killed by stark, but they'll all work it out, i think, ^_^

Unregistered

just my predictions for Runaway

*em informs her mom that she's gonna be spendin' holidays with bran instead with her family. Ofcourse her mom's gonna be upset and disappointed on Em.
    *Christopher rescues Em on Bran's beach house since he's madly in love with em so he didn't bought the BS em has told him that em's in love with Bran.
    *Gabriel is somewhat a spy whatever from Stark and his job is to watch over Em and inform Stark bout em's actions. (since in the 1st book i really had suspicions on his character 'cause he's been like followin Nikki around. Also, I didnt bought that BS he's in love with nikki.)..So somewhere in the story Em warns Gab bout Stark's evil plans then Gab just kidnaps her and brings her to Mr. Stark..
    * the secret bout Stark's new pc's is that it has been loaded with spyware and stark's goin to make a profit from the info they get from the people..
    *On stark's angel fashion show, Em's goin' to take that opportunity to expose his employer (since Brandon suprisingly takes his father side 'cause his father promised him the CEO postion on stark enterprises.) Because its live and lots of people tuned in to watch the show..

Unregistered
    It's Meg Cabot, so Chris and Em will end up together, happily ever after, etc. But how they're gonna get there? I have no idea? I would imagine Nikki would freaking want her body back, and it would be pretty wrong to end with Em keeping Nikki's body...

Unregistered

Runaway

OMG I think in the end she will end up dating chrisopher and stark enterprises will be discovered!!

Unregistered

April 20!

for all those idiots who think the book comes out in May it doesn't and it even says on her website it comes out on April 20th!

Unregistered

Joypad In Stores...

The book came out April 20th in the US, but it comes out May in Canada.

hvfjwvfejwvefjw

cheater!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12