Can I break my T-Mobile contact?

lilflip

Nov 17, 2008
I got screwed when I was a prepaid member of T-Mobile - at their fault, which they admitted... I was put in touch with corporate who kissed my ass, and then helped me sign up for a standard account (postpaid).

---Some time passed and I am official fed up with T-Mobile---

Since this was all done over the phone and I NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING, am I eligible to get out of my contract without an ETF?

ummm.. If you didn't sign anything then you are not obligated to be paying them. You can just call and cancel the service and if they try to charge you tell them you didn't sign anything ever and if that still doesn't work tell them you are moving to india because they will cancel your plan if you aren't withing their service area.

ummm.. If you didn't sign anything then you are not obligated to be paying them. You can just call and cancel the service and if they try to charge you tell them you didn't sign anything ever and if that still doesn't work tell them you are moving to india because they will cancel your plan if you aren't withing their service area.

I don't think you can but try talking to there manager. If you get a good person on line he/she might do it.

I don't think you can but try talking to there manager. If you get a good person on line he/she might do it.

Back