This story may be weird for someone, and honestly I didn't really wanna write this but I had such strong sense as to what I've felt this past few days and I have to express it in here. So here it goes...

I was very spiritual lately. I've been into the stars wishing and asking a lot of questions about my life and what's going to happen to the world. I was raced Catholic but as I grew up I became more into nature and the cosmos.

Then one day I had a very weird dream. I was laying down somewhere, all I can see was bright clouds, and all of a sudden I saw a guy with a very black shiny midlength hair. He was very pale and I couldn't get a good look of his face because of the reflections of the bright background.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was someone's going to pass away, but I was scared because the guy seems like he needed to speak to me. And every time I go to sleep he would show up.

After 2-3 days I saw the news that Michael Jackson died, I was shocked and scared because the guy that I've been seeing in my dreams was him. I am not a fan of Michael but I did loved his songs and brought back good memories of my childhood. And ever since his death I couldn't help but wonder why he showed in my dreams.

I just realized that ever since He died and I started browsing his music in youtube. The only song that captures my heart is "Man in the mirror". Which can translate"Man in "my dreams".

What do you all think?