Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend is atheist and i am a strong christian! Help?

I have already fell very deeply in love with this boy and he is so deeply in love with me! He does not believe in God. It breaks my heart sometimes. But its like he has all the makings of a christian because his parents are "non practicing christians" I prey about it everyday that he will come to church with me and i think he might if i approach it the right way... but i really dont know how! Does anyone have suggestions for me? Please!?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, my suggestion is to sit down and open your bible. It tells us as believers not to be unequally yoked, that means, with those who reject Christ. If you keep in this relationship, there is more of a chance you will be dragged down than he will be "pulled up". Heartbreak is what God wanted to save you from, when He gave this admonition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both Christians and non-Christians can put deposits in our inner "love banks" through meeting basic needs in wonderful ways. They can build up huge accounts in us. They can also make withdrawls later by treating us poorly, thus lessening the love deposits. Be careful with needs met becoming love that could later destroy you spiritually. There are a lot of true horror stories out there of Christians losing a lot when light has fellowship with darkness as the scriptures so plainly warn against.

Junior Member RyanaAtheatiMagus's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, what a total selfish thing to do. You have the man of your dreams, and your going to try and change him? I feel sorry for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm atheist, my finance is Catholic -- she has no problems with it.

We've discussed it before, she knows I'm a good person and that's all that matters for her. She just asks me to go to Church with her, and I do.

Honestly if you both really love each other, faith shouldn't matter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't let religion get in the way of love. Who cares what his beliefs are? It's the love and emotion that counts. Just leave religion out of this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't proselytize nor make him come to church. Doing such as thing may make your relationship worse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where does praying get you hun?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to pray long and hard and find another boyfriend. The two of you staying together will cause nothing but heartache for both of you. The Bible says to not be unequally yoked to nonbelievers you would do well to follow that advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let him believe what he wants.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast