Seriously, no joke answers. I feel horny a lot?

TurdlyB

Oct 12, 2008
There was this guy and he told me he wanted to do a lot of things with me but he turned out to be an 'a' hole and now we're not even friends. But, I want to do things now. I've been telling a lot of dirty jokes and every night I try to find a guy to text, so maybe the conversation can turn "dirty" but all of the guys are either at camp, or really, really unattractive.
Don't give stupid answers like "call me or text me and i'll help you" because I really do need advice. Please, please, please help!

I don't understand what kind of answer you're looking for. Get laid. Do it yourself. Buy a vibrating dildo, they're awesome. Or find a hot guy, but don't turn into a slut. I kinda know how you're feeling though, there are no hot guys around here!

Your So Used To Sexual Conversation that When Its Gone You Want Too Continue.I Think Its Juzs A Phase.
Give It Time.

it may be embarrassing but talk with your doctor it may be a medical condition

I'm a girl and ive been there.... believe me... i think i was worse than most guys.... its probably before your period... thats why... welll usually the case with me.... i would say relieve it... but that up to you... i wouldnt suggest talking to other boys... it may have serious effects on your reputation... goodluck!

"every night I try to find a guy to text, so maybe the conversation can turn "dirty" but all of the guys are either at camp, or really, really unattractive."

O.
M.
G.
I think you should talk to me, my fairly short friend.
Why didn't I KNOW THIS?!
And Brett Favre is an asshole, so you don't even have to go there.

Back