Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: Do you Agree with the Man Rules?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 78.26%
  • No

5 21.74%

Thread: The Man Rules

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Man Rules

[blink]The Man Rules [/blink]

We always hear 'the rules' from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules! Please note ... these are all numbered '1 ' ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it
    Down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports it’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing' we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine ... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; I'll have to admit this is good! But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men as you can -to give them a laugh. Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Unregistered
    right on...

Downloads
    Uploads
    HA i have to say that's really funny and as far as i can tell really how all guys think (preceived from the female side of the cross bar lol)

Unregistered
    marvelous!, my maan,

so what is it that women jus don't understand non of this beautiful gospal !!