Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member SamanthasaurusRawks's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True story.

Im 18 and i've slept with two people, one i was with for 3 years, and one i was with for six months

But it took me 4 years to sleep with 2 people.

My mate has a problem, she only lost her virginity a year ago and has now slept with 4 people.

Every time i say she's a slxt (which she is, tbh) she goes in a mood and falls out with me.

She'll realise when shes maturer that there's no point in sleeping with someone just because they want you to, you have to have an emotional bond.

She'll regret it when she's older, because she has only been in a relationship with 1 of the guys she slept with, and she only waited about a month to sleep with him, if that.
    The other guys she slept with were because she was drunk too.

Wouldn't even expect it from an alcoholic tbh...

Answer mines please ??

^___^

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090701184256AAJwR6W

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay... yes SOME girl are like that, and I'm not one of them so idk why they're like that.

But, with A LOT MORE teen girls, the guy pressures us into sleeping with them!

Like... I am a virgin, but the last guy I dated told me, that if I really loved him I would sleep with him, and I replied with well, if you really love me you'll wait, so we broke up.

So, if you don't try to pressure girls into sleeping with you, a lot of them will wait, you just have to find the right ones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so what, if a girl has had sex before she met you that makes her damaged goods?
    well THAT'S quite judgemental.
    i'm 18. i have sex with my boyfriend of 11 months who yes, i love very very much. go ahead, condemn me for it. but we love each other and wanted to show that love in a physical way. if you're interested it was our first times, but that doesn't matter to you does it?
    because i didn't wait for marriage it obviously means i have no morals. i have been 'tainted' and i am a bad person who is mentally and emotionally unstable.
    well, i can tell you that i do have morals. i am stable. i'm damn intelligent too - can YOU explain what dark matter and dark energy is? - and i CAN handle the real world. i don't have 5 kids. i don't intend to break up with my boyfriend. ever.
    as soon as we're out of university we'll get engaged. and when we can afford it, we'll get married.
    but don't you dare judge me and any other sexually active girls out there because of a choice i made.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow...what a stereotype.

Junior Member mmmmpmnmmaermemmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow way to stereotype girls. -_-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all girls act like this but I know what you are saying. If you want to get married and you want to wait to have sex with a girl, well just hang in there. The right girl will come along someday you just got to keep trying and overlook all the young girls who want some.. but you can't just be blaming the girl. The girl isn't the only one having sex. It does take two and there are a lot of guys who say they are ready and just as responsible for making babies happen. And it's justimmaturityy and raging hormones, but don't worry the right girl will come along for you one day.

Junior Member SamanthasaurusRawks's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    True story.

Im 18 and i've slept with two people, one i was with for 3 years, and one i was with for six months

But it took me 4 years to sleep with 2 people.

My mate has a problem, she only lost her virginity a year ago and has now slept with 4 people.

Every time i say she's a slxt (which she is, tbh) she goes in a mood and falls out with me.

She'll realise when shes maturer that there's no point in sleeping with someone just because they want you to, you have to have an emotional bond.

She'll regret it when she's older, because she has only been in a relationship with 1 of the guys she slept with, and she only waited about a month to sleep with him, if that.
    The other guys she slept with were because she was drunk too.

Wouldn't even expect it from an alcoholic tbh...

Answer mines please ??

^___^

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090701184256AAJwR6W

Downloads
    Uploads
    all i read was blah blah blah

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a ton of girls like that. More than half. It's so stupid and disgusting. It sickens me, and they think they're just so cool. Just nasty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12