Are there some things you just don't have much of a sense of humor about?

ReallyBilly

May 20, 2008
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AodmLf7Vwe9HOu2.3H6D34_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090701130155AAvYI02&show=7#profile-info-SDKwVtuMaa

child abuse, when ever i hear the name hitler( may he burn for eternity) i just cant stand it and many more

I just told that person they were flat out mean. That's not even close to being funny

child abuse, sexual abuse, some really cruel gay jokes. its sad that some people find that crap funny.

yup...the holocaust. like my boyfriend told me a horrible "joke", he said "What's the difference between a pizza and a jew? pizza doesn't scream when it goes in the oven"

WTF how could that have possibly been anything near a joke.

yes when someone talks about disabled children in a rude way or when someone mocks them.

also animal abuse...

Like I told that little so and so...It's only "funny" if the guy is a sexual predator or rapist...Any other time, it's not funny to see someone hurt like that.
My brother kicked me in the vagina on accident once(he was aiming for my leg) and it knocked the wind out of me...I can't imagine what guys feel like.

What I just don't have have a sense of humor about:
Racism
Judging the poor and people on welfare
Harming Children
Abusing animals

Well three days ago,I watched a young man take a bullet through the chest and explode out of his back when it exited. I'm pretty sure he didn't have the time to feel anything. I guess my answer will be yes! I don't have a sense of humor about certain things regarding pain. Silly Billy!

Back