What Is Something Similar to Ares & Limewire?

mmAmAndAmm

Sep 13, 2008
This is what I need:

-Free Download music
-No viruses
-Does not slow my new computer down
-Fast, and no charge

Anything like Ares or Limewire, but without the slowness of my comp. and the viruses!
I downloaded frostwire, and i downloaded a few songs and I dont know how to play them or use them. Help? Thanks.

Try Frostwire, it fits your description, no viruses, much faster than limewire, and its free, and without lag! Dont hold me to the no viruses thing though..any streaming from one computer to the other always has a chance of viruses..u just gotta have a good antivirus, like norton, which works well

Try Frostwire, it fits your description, no viruses, much faster than limewire, and its free, and without lag! Dont hold me to the no viruses thing though..any streaming from one computer to the other always has a chance of viruses..u just gotta have a good antivirus, like norton, which works well

Frostwire is made just like Limewire, but with added security in mind.

Emule plus is also one I have been using for ages, and never found a virus.

Norton is NOT good virus protection, btw. Black Ice is the best, and even has a Government Subscription form that lets you report any virus/hacking attempts to the US Government FBI.

EDIT:

Frostwire has a media player built in. Just double click the song and it will start playing! You can also add the media folder in the Frostwire directory on C:\ to windows media player to play the songs there.

Torent

check out this Beat i made up about changing the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGXoihU0C4o

Torent

check out this Beat i made up about changing the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGXoihU0C4o

Norton is NOT good virus protection, btw. Black Ice is the best, and even has a Government Subscription form that lets you report any virus/hacking attempts to the US Government FBI.

EDIT:

Frostwire has a media player built in. Just double click the song and it will start playing! You can also add the media folder in the Frostwire directory on C:\ to windows media player to play the songs there.

EDIT:

EDIT:

Back