Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Obama is clueless and while he has 54% now, that way lower than it was. He's going downhill fast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And he will lose more ground as time goes on. He is clearly in over his head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Frankly that is one of the nicer things that could happen to him, the way he is shoving this crap down the throat of Americans it could happen !

Jake I can get the feathers ! Got some down pillows I will sacrifice for the better good of everyone !

Downloads
    Uploads
    And he will lose more ground as time goes on. He is clearly in over his head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And just what is YOUR background in global and national economics, grasshopper? And just whom do YOU have on your economic advisory team? Besides the very qualified Tim Geithner as Treasury Secretary, President Obama's team of economic advisors includes Christina Romer (Chair, Council of Economic Advisors), who was a professor of economics at University of California-Berkeley. Larry Summers, Bill Clinton's Treasury Secretary from 1999-2001, and a top advisor on President Obama's team, taught economics at Harvard. Where did you teach your economics courses? More likely you will be removed from Yahoo!Answers for your implied threat against a sitting president...try to be more informed and fair next time you ask a question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure hope not, in fact I'd volunteer to do the tar'n if someone out there would do the feather'n.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's a possibility

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure hope not, in fact I'd volunteer to do the tar'n if someone out there would do the feather'n.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    And just what is YOUR background in global and national economics, grasshopper? And just whom do YOU have on your economic advisory team? Besides the very qualified Tim Geithner as Treasury Secretary, President Obama's team of economic advisors includes Christina Romer (Chair, Council of Economic Advisors), who was a professor of economics at University of California-Berkeley. Larry Summers, Bill Clinton's Treasury Secretary from 1999-2001, and a top advisor on President Obama's team, taught economics at Harvard. Where did you teach your economics courses? More likely you will be removed from Yahoo!Answers for your implied threat against a sitting president...try to be more informed and fair next time you ask a question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast