What do i do after i download a torrent?

hollis_alex

Jul 2, 2009
get bittorrent, and install it, then double click the torrent file, and the rest will be done by bittorrent

Example: i downloaded a movie torrent from isohunt and saved it to my desktop. When i double click it it just says what do you want to open this with. How do i watch the movie???

get bittorrent, and install it, then double click the torrent file, and the rest will be done by bittorrent

Nic u have to download utorrent first.What u have downloaded is just a link.Open it with utorrent.Wait until the movie downloads.When it downloads watch it in Windows Media Player.

Open a torrent in something like utorrent ( www.utorrent.com ) and it should then process the .torrent file. But you wouldn't be doing this for anything illegal right?

you have to have a torrent client to download the client. all you have to do is open the file with the application and it will start downloading the real file. two popular torrent applications are bit torrent and utorrent. i personally use utorrent. i think it is faster.

You must have a winzip or a uncompressor program at your pc, by clicking on the right button of your mouse over your compressed file, you will find out if you have some, at the moment you find the message uncompress, use it and uncompress it...

Warning; most of the bad viruses are coming from this kind of files downloaded from Bitorrent, (personal experience).

What do you do after you download a torrent? First thing to do is to take your computer to a professional to get rid of all the viruses you got with that "movie."

You right click on the file and click on <open with> Whatever default u have in your computer related to the file, will be used to process it.

What do you do after you download a torrent? First thing to do is to take your computer to a professional to get rid of all the viruses you got with that "movie."

You right click on the file and click on <open with> Whatever default u have in your computer related to the file, will be used to process it.

You must have a winzip or a uncompressor program at your pc, by clicking on the right button of your mouse over your compressed file, you will find out if you have some, at the moment you find the message uncompress, use it and uncompress it...

Warning; most of the bad viruses are coming from this kind of files downloaded from Bitorrent, (personal experience).

Back