Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it normal to get hurt in ur dreams?

Ever since I was young My dreams have been more advanced then most "Normal people"..... Ive had reoccuring UFO Invasion dream where more ships and people are added everytime I have the dream... Ive had dreams of being dragged into hell by succubus demons To where ive felt the heat and woke up sweating...... Dreams of the grim reaper pointing at me in a graveyard...... Dreams of becoming possessed.... Dreams where I was locked in my room in my house where the ghost wouldnt let me out......

Ive had loud Vibrating sounds in my dreams Sometimes...... Ive sleep walked... Had sleep paralysis alot... Ive experienced everything you name it....................

Im 18 now and starting 4 months ago its like the older I get the more my dreams become Advanced per say.... Like now for some reason in my dreams I get hurt in my dreams and ill wake up and look around my body for scars or bruises etc is this normal?

No I dont do drugs No stupid answers...............

Unregistered
    I dont know if its exactly normal, i know of people having dreams where theyre hurt and wake up expecting to feel pain but finding it was only a dream...but maybe you should ask a doctor. I'm only saying this because the stress your dreams can cause on your body is most likely not healthy especially if you have these dreams more than once a week.