Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is better kawasaki yamaha suzuki or honda and why?

I am buying a dirt bike which is better kawasaki honda suzuki or yamaha please answer why

Downloads
    Uploads
    All of the Japanese brands are about the same. Any answer you get to a question like this would be based more on brand loyalty than facts. People will almost always tell you that the brand they ride is the best. To say any different would be to admit that they made a poor choice when they made their purchase.

If Kawasaki motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Suzuki, or Honda people would only buy Kawasaki Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Suzuki, or Honda motorcycles. Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Yamaha motorcycles were really superior to Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Honda people would only buy Kawasaki Motorcycles. No one would buy Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Honda motorcycles. Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Honda motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki people would only buy Honda Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki motorcycles. Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Suzuki motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Honda people would only buy Suzuki Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Honda motorcycles. Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

Don't be lazy and expect strangers on the Internet to make your motorcycle choice for you. Do some research on your own. Go to each of the major Japanese motorcycle dealerships. Sit on the models that you like. Compare how each bike fits you. Compare the features of each model. Take them out for a test ride if you can. Then chose the bike that best suits your own personal preferences and budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    honda...reliability...end of discussion....

if you want to spend more time riding than wrenching, honda is your best bet...

Downloads
    Uploads
    All of the Japanese brands are about the same. Any answer you get to a question like this would be based more on brand loyalty than facts. People will almost always tell you that the brand they ride is the best. To say any different would be to admit that they made a poor choice when they made their purchase.

If Kawasaki motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Suzuki, or Honda people would only buy Kawasaki Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Suzuki, or Honda motorcycles. Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Yamaha motorcycles were really superior to Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Honda people would only buy Kawasaki Motorcycles. No one would buy Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Honda motorcycles. Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Honda motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki people would only buy Honda Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki motorcycles. Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

If Suzuki motorcycles were really superior to Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Honda people would only buy Suzuki Motorcycles. No one would buy Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Honda motorcycles. Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. Last time I looked, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda were all selling lots of motorcycles.

Don't be lazy and expect strangers on the Internet to make your motorcycle choice for you. Do some research on your own. Go to each of the major Japanese motorcycle dealerships. Sit on the models that you like. Compare how each bike fits you. Compare the features of each model. Take them out for a test ride if you can. Then chose the bike that best suits your own personal preferences and budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are all designed and built pretty much identically. When one develops a newer technology, the others copy it. I haven't seen a difference in them in years.

BTW: The Chinese are beginning to bring bikes into the U.S. that are built in China, but designed by the Japanese manufacturers. (Kawasaki is the big one in this area.) The Chinese haven't gotten the quality up to the same standards as a whole yet, but in a few more years, they should compare favorably. (at much lower prices) Google Lifan or UD Motorcycles for some interesting bikes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are all designed and built pretty much identically. When one develops a newer technology, the others copy it. I haven't seen a difference in them in years.

BTW: The Chinese are beginning to bring bikes into the U.S. that are built in China, but designed by the Japanese manufacturers. (Kawasaki is the big one in this area.) The Chinese haven't gotten the quality up to the same standards as a whole yet, but in a few more years, they should compare favorably. (at much lower prices) Google Lifan or UD Motorcycles for some interesting bikes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Purely my oppionion) Suzuki = value Yamaha= performance Kawasaki= looks Honda= bulletproof + resale value

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Purely my oppionion) Suzuki = value Yamaha= performance Kawasaki= looks Honda= bulletproof + resale value