Which car is best (with pictures)?

hollisteraddict:]

Jul 1, 2009
for my first car. we went to honda & found an 04 honda accord, 111,000k miles, leather interior, one owner, & $10,000. we planned on talking them down to $9,000. i test drove it & it's nothing like the lincoln town car i learned to drive in but i guess i could get used to it. next we went & looked at my dream car, the lincoln ls. it's an 02 with 52k miles, silver with nice rims, comfortable, drives like a dream! i loved it. only problem is, it's from a car rental place. they want $11,000 for it but maybe we could talk them down to kelley bluebook price, $9,041. i have no idea which to pick, & i have to choose in the next week or two. is it really that bad to buy from a car rental place? i heard rentals are maintenanced more than private owners' car are. should i get a car i won't enjoy driving & pass up the drive i've wanted since 7th grade? ugh..

lincoln - http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/hcobabe11/lincoln.jpg
accord - http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/hcobabe11/hondaaccord.jpg

The Lincoln town car looks awesome but all and all safety first and whichever car you drive the most comfortably in is the one you want and oh yea $11,000 who are they kiddin that car is totally worth 6 grand tops lol. Well good luck with your decision peace :)

I would say the black Lincoln with the least miles and He will probably lower the price I just got my self my First car Pontiac Firebird I like the muscle cars so yea ....

The Lincoln will give you more for the money, and if you feel safe, secure, and comfortable with the car, and it's reliability, i don't see any reason not to buy it.

The Honda may be known for reliability, but look at the comparison. You're comparing two cars, just one year apart and the honda has 2x as many miles, which means 2x the wear on the engine & parts, and right past 100k miles is where your major maintenance comes in (timing belt, A/C, etc). plus, i think you look great beside the Lincoln, and looking good in a car is always a plus :D

Before you buy the Lincoln, i HIGHLY suggest you ask for maintenance records, and ask a mechanic that specializes in Lincoln to check it out. Buying a car from a rental place can be bad, but if you get it okayed by the mechanic, it should be fine (this started because rental car companies usually abuse their cars for a year, then sell it, but this is usually with the bigger companies).

Good luck!

Back