What is the hardest position to play in basketball?

Point Guard

You have to be alert of where all the players are at all times. Also, you must have the confidence to determine the pace of a game, to run the fast break, or to slow things down. You also need the confidence to be able to be the leader of the team. Also, the point guard is like the coach on the floor, so being the resemblence of a coach and playing at the same time is a hard thing to do.

Definitely,Point guard, you have to be both physically and mentally very gifted to even be adequate at the point.

dam people r saying point guard ... but i'm the tallest team in the team so im center i hate dat position but i for me the esiest is point guard and the harder is center or small foward

Point guard. You are like the QB of the basketball court. You have to look for other players and if there is no good play option available, you have to make one.

Physically the post...
Mentally the Point Guard because he has the ball in his hands more and needs to make more decisions.

Point Guard is tough because the entire offense is run out of that position. The PG handles the ball and makes the decisions.

But no position is physically more demanding than the pivot. The center is bumping and banging against the other teams biggest,strongest player on offense and defense.

So my answer is PG & C are the toughest positions to play in basketball.

I would say point guard, since it's the most important position.

Point guard because when you make 1 turnover when you are in offense so no one is defending the rim behind you that easy point for other team to score
+you dont get point for your offense because you turn the ball over
if a center turn the ball over guards and forwards can still defend

2 positions. The point guard and center.

PG - the player the team relies on during crucial times in the clutch/ makes the decisions/ teams lives or dies by his turnovers/

C- Despite being big, he has to keep his motor going the whole game/ the teams anchor on defense/ gets banged up in the post/

Back