Am I lesbian? Can't a girl find another girl pretty?

TerraS1

Jul 1, 2009
No funny comments or anything.
I do have a crush on a guy. And one of the profiles i see alot on facebook is a girls. I think she is really pretty. I find lots of girls pretty but not like that. I mean can't a girl find another pretty without a person saying their lesbian!?!? Back to my point. And most of the time i'm wishing i new the girl better because she seems pretty cool and all. But I do find guys hot ;). So I don't think about kissing the girl or anything I just wanna be friends with her which i am not. But because I am looking through her pictures alot it just feels weird.
Once again. I find guys really cute :D
I like talking to her even though I don't but I only talk 2 her when I'm bored lol
I am not sexually attracted her...eww. No. I just find her pretty. Like she is wat i have always wanted to be, skinny and tall. Thats pretty much the reason I find her so pretty because she is what i want to be when I am older.
I think alot more about boys. I think sexually about boys NOT girls.
I am not saying lesbians are eww.
I'm saying thinking sexaully about people is eww. As i wrote i think sexually about boys what i meant was kissing and cuddling not sex. lol

Back