What's up with the Ford Fusion this season in Nascar ?

RobertB

May 13, 2008
It seems that the new engine package is a little under powered.They seem to get pulled by everybody down the straights.

the chevy monte carlo and toyota camry have more power? jack rousch (who i used to like a lot when martin drove there and before he went on his toyota/japanese rant) needs to get on the ball. personally, i think he will. i know he grinds his teeth when toyota wins. he is a smart dude. this time next year we might all be complaining that the fords have too much of an advantage. it all runs in cycles.

To tell you the truth they have no drivers. I mean Carl Matt and the Biff all Roush drivers is all they have. Chevy has Tony Jimmie Jeff Mark Burton Harvick Bowyer Newman Yota has Kyle Denny and you did notice as hard as it was I had to leave Jr out because his game is way off

there are not alot of blue ovals left out there, only a few teams to share info with......they need to get together and continue to improve as the other teams have been able to do. It was just last year that the ovals began to catch up, perhaps with the economy Ford isn't giving as much $$$ for research. (COT's are still fairly new)

there are not alot of blue ovals left out there, only a few teams to share info with......they need to get together and continue to improve as the other teams have been able to do. It was just last year that the ovals began to catch up, perhaps with the economy Ford isn't giving as much $$$ for research. (COT's are still fairly new)

Back