Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If idiots attempted to legislate your life according to the Tooth Fairy's dictates, you'd be vocal too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If idiots attempted to legislate your life according to the Tooth Fairy's dictates, you'd be vocal too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show me the people who kill or discriminate against people for the tooth fairy, or try to argue we should base our laws on tooth fairy belief, or try to get toothfairyism taught in biology classes and I'll be all over them like a cheap suit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If half the people you met told you the tooth fairy would send you to hell for not believing...would you stand up and protest and declare that there really is no tooth fairy? I bet you would.

Junior Member TaurenShamanmmmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because, you're not yet convinced. Why do theists argue the existence of god, if they're so convinced it exists?

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Athiests, if you are so convinced that there is no God, why spend so much time arguing?"
    Because some religious people are trying to influence politics to adhere to their faith. I find this dangerous.

---

"I mean, I KNOW that the tooth fairy doesn't exist, do you think I get up everyday and argue whether or not the tooth fairy exists?"
    I bet you WOULD if there were MANY people who believed in the tooth fairy. Especially if they were using this belief to try and effect politics.

---
    "If i do that, then it means i have doubts as to the tooth fairy's existence."
    No it doesn't. See the above few examples for much better reasons than the one you posit.

---
    "So, the fact that you "athiests" argue so much about God....says a lot about your true beliefs....a lot of you dont want God to exists becuz it would mean you have to live your life a certain way and you are all too selfish to do that...so its easier to say there is no God......boo hoo for you."
    Actually there are people who don't believe in God but wish there was one. Like a child who first finds out Santa is not real, yet still wishes he was.
    Most non-believers don't actually choose their non-belief. If you don't believe me: Try to believe in Odin right now. I bet you can't do it, even if you wanted to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If there are many people who, for no good reason, insist that the tooth fairy is real, and you argue the point with them, of course that doesn't mean you have any doubts. This is a silly point. If you people would just accept reality and stop pretending this thing exists, we wouldn't have to talk about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christian, if you are so convinced there IS a god... then why spend so much time trying to make others believe that?

And if there is a god, then why when you get sick do you run to a house of science instead of to your church? If your god is all powerful, couldn't he just cure you?

Matter of fact, why try to prolong your existence at all if heaven is such a spectacular place???

Downloads
    Uploads
    because we want you guys to realize that god doesnt exist... that tooth fairy thing, who are you arguing against, 9 year olds?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Christian, if you are so convinced there IS a god... then why spend so much time trying to make others believe that?

And if there is a god, then why when you get sick do you run to a house of science instead of to your church? If your god is all powerful, couldn't he just cure you?

Matter of fact, why try to prolong your existence at all if heaven is such a spectacular place???

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast