Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I tell my 12 y.o. girl that her piano lesson money is now her...

...brother's karate lesson money? He is just so much more talented! I can't see wasting any more money on her clumsy banging on the piano...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a HORRIBLE mom!!! you need to treat them the same. they are both yours! take some responsibility!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a HORRIBLE mom!!! you need to treat them the same. they are both yours! take some responsibility!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awful! What kind of parent are you? Clearly you have some favoritism issues. If you really feel the piano is not her thing, and is just wasting time, then why don't you offer her to do something else she would love? Chances are if she's not getting any better, than she's not really enjoying it anyway. But you cannot just take something away from her and give it to her brother, that's terrible! This is why therapists are wealthy.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    How *sob-sniffle* COULD you?!
    You are an awful waste of a human life to want to do something so mean and bad and...mean!
    I'm calling the department of children and families on you, you betcha!

You don't know this but when I was a little feller my father did the same thing to me! Know what happened when I protested- wanna know? He told my brother to roundhouse kick me right in the jaw is what he did, yes he did! Made one of my molars fall right out of my head and I had to eat with one side of my mouth for the next twenty years until a wisdom tooth took its place, yeppers, its true!
    Well, I guess the lessons paid off cause he was only five at the time, my brother was, and I was twelve myself. Now he's one of those U.F.C guys out there rolling around on the floor with other men, makes a fortune doing it too, sure does, and all the ladies love him and- and he even turns some uv em onto me! Anyways, you shouldn't go... um...what was I saying?

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell your son to karate chop her into submission

Downloads
    Uploads
    you don't tell her that that makes me so mad if one of your kids cant do something the other shouldn't be able to either that is so wrong you need need help ugh

Downloads
    Uploads
    how could you...parents should love their kids equally..
    OMG for crying out loud how dear you call your child clumsy and mean it...
    i really feel sorry for you!
    and for you daughter i feel even more sorry cuz she have to put up with you... and i bet your Kids love you to death...
    sooo SAD!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    How *sob-sniffle* COULD you?!
    You are an awful waste of a human life to want to do something so mean and bad and...mean!
    I'm calling the department of children and families on you, you betcha!

You don't know this but when I was a little feller my father did the same thing to me! Know what happened when I protested- wanna know? He told my brother to roundhouse kick me right in the jaw is what he did, yes he did! Made one of my molars fall right out of my head and I had to eat with one side of my mouth for the next twenty years until a wisdom tooth took its place, yeppers, its true!
    Well, I guess the lessons paid off cause he was only five at the time, my brother was, and I was twelve myself. Now he's one of those U.F.C guys out there rolling around on the floor with other men, makes a fortune doing it too, sure does, and all the ladies love him and- and he even turns some uv em onto me! Anyways, you shouldn't go... um...what was I saying?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with melanie b! i'm sorry, but that's BAD parenting. if my parents did that to me and told me that they don't want to be "wasting any more money" on me, it would break my heart.

simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast