Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could my dream be showing me my future husband?

Many times in the past, my dreams have showed me things that were going to happen in the future. Those things later happened in a different way, but they almost always happen.

Well, for the past 4-5 years about once or twice a year (sometimes more) I have a dream about a guy. In my dreams, I always mean the world to him and viceversa. He's always risking his life for me in these dreams. We are inseparable, and in one dream I remember us trying to get married. I've never been in love but I feel like I have because of these dreams. Also, people in the dream (who aren't my real family, they are like a host family and I'm an exchange student,) usually are against us being together, but no matter what fate always brings us back together. This guy is very handsome, and that's all I can remember about his face. I can see his face in my dream, but once I wake-up, I forget his face. All I can remember is his body, which very much reminds me of the body of Jae Joong from DBSK/Tohoshinki/TVXQ.
    And I know that the guy is Asian.
    The dreams are always cut off by me waking up for some odd reason, but I never want the dream to end and the dreams feel SO... real.

Could my dreams possibly be showing me my future husband? or could they just be really good dreams?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are showing you what you deeply want out of a lover. Nice, strong, emotional, loyal, and very hot. Whether or not that lover in your dream will be your future husband I don't really know, but most likely if you are looking for that type of man you'll find him and wish to make your dreams reality. You know what you want out of a lover. That's a good thing, I hope you find him, good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    just good dreams. i hope your future husband makes you feel as good or better than the man in your dreams.