Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    shit

im scared

Unregistered

Gun The Carmen Winstead Story True or False?

False cause nothing can come and get you like that. True you can get killed by a spirit but not like that. I didnt repost it went to the restroom and took a shower and I am still alive after a week.

Unregistered
    look i had dreams about carmen winstead and she doesnt want to kill no 1 all she wants is for people to know that she was pushed and thats all she want kill u

Unregistered

Battery nope

look i had dreams about carmen winstead and she doesnt want to kill no 1 all she wants is for people to know that she was pushed and thats all she want kill u

Unregistered
    Don't Go To Sleep!carmen Will Get You

Unregistered
    well i know this is true bc she did die and she did will not get u but i do belive this is real and if u repost nothing will happened to u ATT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Unregistered
    Carmen Winsteadwas pusheddown a sewer openingby 5 girls in her school,trying toembarrassherin front ofher schoolduring a fire drill.When she didn't submergethe police were called.They went downand brought up17 year oldCarmen Winstead'sbody,her neck broken fromhitting the ladder,and then theside concrete at the bottom.The girls told everyone she fell...They believed them.FACT:2 months ago,16 year oldDavid Gregoryread this post anddidn't repost it.When he went totake a showerhe heardlaughterfrom his shower,he started freaking outand ran to his computerto repost it.He said goodnightto his momand went to sleep.5 hours laterhis mom woke upin the middle of the nightcause of a loud noise.David was gone.That morninga few hours laterthe police found himin thesewer,his neck brokenand his face skinpeeled off.Even google her name- you'll find this to be trueIf you don't repost this saying"they f****** her up""Then Carmen will get you,either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,in the dark, then Carmen will come

Unregistered
    that is a lie cuz i got that message and i didnt send it. IM STILL HERE LIVING!!!!!

Unregistered

they f***** her up

A girl was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn’t submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead’s body, her neck broken from hitting the ladder, and then the side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell… They believed them. FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn’t repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, he started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep. 5 hours later his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise. David was gone. That morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer, his neck broken and his face skin peeled off. Even google her name- you’ll find this to be true If you don’t repost this saying “They F***** Her Up” Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep you’ll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill YOU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Darelle C View Post
    There is a rumor about a girl named Carmen Winstead who was pushed down a sewer by 5 other girls.
    well i think it is true becasue i did google it and it said it waas true so u might want to email everyone about it so she doesnt come to get u

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast