Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Darelle C

Is the rumor of Carmen Winstead Real?

There is a rumor about a girl named Carmen Winstead who was pushed down a sewer by 5 other girls.

Unregistered

She Was Pushed

Quote Originally Posted by Darelle C View Post
    There is a rumor about a girl named Carmen Winstead who was pushed down a sewer by 5 other girls.
    SHE WAS PUSHED AND A BOY DAVID GREGGORY WAS GIVEN THE MESSAGE AND DID NOT REPOST IT THEN WENT FOR A SHOWER AND HEADR LAUGHING AND RAN TO REPOST IT THENSAID GOODNIGHT TO HIS MUM AND SHE WOKE UP A FEW HOURS LATERBY A SCREAM AND WHEN SHE GOT THERE IN DAVIDS ROOM HE WAS GONE AND 5HOURS LATER HE WAS FOUND
    DEAD
    IN THE SEWER OPENING CARMEN WAS FOUND IN AND HIS NECK WAS BROCKEN BY HITTING THE LADDER AND CEMENT LIKE CARMEN AND HIS AE SKIN PEELED BACK AND IF YOU GET THE MESSAGE AND YOU DONT REPOST IT TO AT LEAST 10 FRIENDS YOU WILL WAKE UP IN SEWER OR TOILET OR SHOWER AND SHE WILL COME AND KILL YOU
    D
    THIS IS GOING TO MAKE SURE SHE OESNT GET ME AND THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MY YOUNG FRIEND

Unregistered

she will get you next

there is a story about a girl named camen and she is dead because five girls pushed her in a sewer to embaress her in frount of the whole school during a fire drill now if you dont repost her story on myspace she will come for you she has already killed a young boy because he didnt repost her story he was found in a sewer near is house with the same injuries that camen had

Unregistered

She Will Kill

She Will Brek Your Neck Peal The Skin Off Your Face And Then Push You In A Sewer

Unregistered

savin myself

Carmen Winstead

was pushed

down a sewer opening

by 5 girls in her school,

trying to

embarrass

her

in front of

her school

during a fire drill.

When she didn't submerge

the police were called.

They went down

and brought up

17 year old

Carmen Winstead's

body,

her neck broken from

hitting the ladder,

and then the

side concrete at the bottom.

The girls told everyone she fell...

They believed them.

FACT:

2 months ago,

16 year old

David Gregory

read this post and

didn't repost it.

When he went to

take a shower

he heard

laughter

from his shower,

he started freaking out

and ran to his computer

to repost it.

He said goodnight

to his mom

and went to sleep.

5 hours later

his mom woke up

in the middle of the night

cause of a loud noise.

David was gone.

That morning

a few hours later

the police found him

in the

sewer,

his neck broken

and his face skin

peeled off.

Even google her name- you'll find this to be true

If you don't repost this saying

"they f****** her up""

Then Carmen will get you,

either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,

or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,

in the dark, then Carmen will come

Unregistered
    Well i take it no1 got that it was jus a load of crap made up by some silly twats who hav nuthin betta 2 do wiv their time otha than make up more spam to send round the internet and then add a lil threat onto the end of it in the knowledge that there has gotta be enuff gulible twats out there who will actually repost because they think "C armen" is gunna cum 4 dem othawise!!!!!! Oh dear.....look move away from your computers and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I say its untrue and its a load of bullshiet! if somone actually reads it and reposted it,
    i dont blaim them for being scared so rightnow i dont believe shiet about this story if
    it where so true how come theres nothing on the news about it "six years ago" in the
    past nothing about it either i just read the story about twenty minites ago on the so
    called site named "facebook" a friend of mine found the story and reposted it on her
    note i am not going to repost this silly piece of shiet to prove that it's fake im gonna
    go take a shower peace.

Unregistered
    Carmen Winsteadwas pusheddown a sewer openingby 5 girls in her school,trying toembarrassherin front ofher schoolduring a fire drill.When she didn't submergethe police were called.They went downand brought up17 year oldCarmen Winstead'sbody,her neck broken fromhitting the ladder,and then theside concrete at the bottom.The girls told everyone she fell...They believed them.FACT:2 months ago,16 year oldDavid Gregoryread this post anddidn't repost it.When he went totake a showerhe heardlaughterfrom his shower,he started freaking outand ran to his computerto repost it.He said goodnightto his momand went to sleep.5 hours laterhis mom woke upin the middle of the nightcause of a loud noise.David was gone.That morninga few hours laterthe police found himin thesewer,his neck brokenand his face skinpeeled off.Even google her name- you'll find this to be trueIf you don't repost this saying"they f****** her up""Then Carmen will get you,either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower,or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer,in the dark, then Carmen will come

Unregistered
    i do agree its just a stupid spam message. some people need to get a life

Unregistered
    dude dat bitch can blow me ill put her back in dat sewer

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast