Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stupid Dream Premonitions.?

For the last month I've had premonitions in my dreams, but they're not like the typical premonitions that I have been reading about.. (ex: dreaming about accidents.. deaths, warnings, ect.. and then it happening in a persons walking life) My premonitions are about random things that don't really seem to mean shit but it just trips me out when I see them...

So here it is.. I had a dream about a spider an orange and black tarantula lookin thing and all I can recall from the dream is that it was just walking around, maybe kinda chasing me I can't remember all that sticks out in my head is that it was orange and black.

Well... Later that night I was at a friends house chillin, smokin.. and shit and we start flipping through the tv channels and we start watching a movie called The Cell, not even at the beginning somewhere mid-thru.. never seen it before in my life, start watching it and not even 5 minutes into watching it I see that same spider in the movie as I saw in my dream.. Trips me out, hella.. Ya I was pretty baked... but it kinda freaked me the fuck out. So later I think about it, and ya I thought its probably some kind of coincidence, doesn't mean shit.. This was about a month ago.. But it happens to me again.. Recently. Different dream.....

My most recent dream was about a cemetery, a really big one and I was taking pictures with some random girl I can't recall I've met before.. and in this cemetery there was a huge grave stone with Roosevelt engraved on it in huge letters, that was the only thing that popped out in the graveyard, really. In the dream I remember trying to get to this grave stone.. I don't recall getting to it though in my dream.

So later that day I go and see a movie with a couple of friends and we're watching those stupid commercial previews before the movie and this commercial comes on and it and it's singing "All about the Roosevelts, all about the Roosevelts..." lolol ya kinda gay but it tripped me out again!!!!

I dunno... Could someone please tell me why am I having these pointless premonitions? Maybe it's just a coincidence?.... Maybe I'm crazy?... LOL. someone!! help. thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Meh, your premonitions may not be as stupid as you think. When I was a teenager I would see visions of simple things like going to the store, fishing, going places, going to the bank. Just like things that you are seeing. When I realized I was seeing future events all the time. I decided to try to change the next vision that I saw and was unsuccessful. I did exactly what I saw in my vision and could not change one thing as hard as I tried. I came to realize that all these meaningless visions brought me to a realization that God was totally in charge. And what ever He decided in Heaven was what was going to happen in the earth. I had been given a gift from God, but the gift is not fully developed and importance not realized until you walk in your purpose in God. When I started living for God, my visions started changing with greater and more important revelation.