Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) yeah hopefully Orton
    2) i agree with you, Cm punk
    3) yeah dont want the colons to win at all
    4) not really sure...but dreamer
    5) yep michelle

6) I hope jericho wins...I know what Mysertio looks like under that mask already, dont see why he cant just take it off.
    7) yeah no crap its gonna be Cena all the way again...Please miz...i hate you but please win.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Bash Predictions?

Randy Orton VS Triple H 3 Stages of Hell
    this is hard.. i predict orton wins 2/3

CM Punk Vs. Jeff Hardy
    i think C.M punk will win with another controversial victory in order to gain heat

Colons vs. Legacy for tag belts
    im going for legacy but u never know colons could win either way idc much for this match

Christian vs. Finlay vs. Swagger. Henry Scramble match
    i actually enjoyed these matches at unforgiven.. hmm hard i hope either finlay or christian win or dreamer retains i wouldnt mind swagger wining as long as henry doesnt win

Melina vs. Michelle Mcool
    i hope mcool wins melina has had the belt for a while now.. and nothing interesting has happaned with it, mcool is a big personality it should be interesting if she becomes the first women to hold diva and womens championships

Jericho vs. Mysterio
    unpredictable
    most likely will end in a dq somehow but id be find if either mysterio or jericho win

lastly

Cena vs. Miz
    i hope miz goes over in this match. but knowing the wwe cena would win

Downloads
    Uploads
    triple h wins the first fall orton the second and triple h the third
    jeff hardy will win with interference from edge not by dq
    swagger and henry r losers they are out. so the winner will b christian
    michelle mccool
    legacy because primo is a loser so they isolate him and pin him eventually
    jericho will win unfortunate for mysterio but he did take his mask off b4 in wcw
    miz will win but by dq from big show.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Predictions
    Randy Orton
    CM Punk

Colons
    Tommy Dreamer
    Melina
    Chris Jericho
    The Miz

Here's the people i want to win
    Randy Orton
    CM Punk
    Legacy
    Tommy Dreamer
    Melina
    Chris Jericho
    The Miz

Junior Member NMtCavsSeekRevenget's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Randy Orton
    CM Punk
    Legacy
    Finlay
    Michelle McCool
    Jericho
    Cena

Junior Member mmmmmmmmYoko™mmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that?sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that?sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that?sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that?sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that?sdklfjlksajflaksjdflkasfasdIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have hiIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?s hair cut, Why would Edge dIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?o that?fIn the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, In the May edition of WWE Magazine Edge stated that he wishes to have his hair cut, Why would Edge do that?Why would Edge do that? sorry