Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    pljesnuo4u

hello!

just signed up at Off-Topic Community - iHaV.NET and wanna say hi to all the guys/gals of this board!

Unregistered
    It's shit, lol i'm trolling the troll

Downloads
    Uploads

i need back up

i need some back up man the mexicans are all over me

please please help these mexicans funny take everything so serious

im on this borderland beat forum a bunch of mexicans run and just because i dont agree with these two mexican trolls named Grande Goat Horn and Buela Chivis and they dating and know the owner. so not only do they make a thread and tag team on me with out any proof just acusing me of things.

i get banned and all my posts get deleted that defend myself

cant believe mexicans mods can be so corrupt

can some of you trolls please come over and help

Grande Goat Horn and old lady Buela Chivis are very funny when you disagree with them they take it way to personal and will attack you off topic

they use Nabble forum so not to hard to troll

Borderland Beat - Login

thank you for your time

Unregistered

Nice site, keep up the good work

It is a real pleasure to visit your site and to enjoy your excellent articles here. I like that so much. I can see that you paid much attention for those posts, as all of them make sense and are very useful. Thanks so much for sharing. I can be very good reader & listener. Appreciate your work!

EstillAltedia

Смысл жизни, е

Всем привет! В общем, наверное, люди не зря создают такие темы, даже если просто хотят узнать, в чем смысл жизни для каждого. Как и многие, я зарабатываю с помощью интернета. Пожалуй, немного о себе. Я студент, мне 20 лет. Сначала я закончил колледж (после 9-го 4 года отучился), теперь поступил в универ, сейчас на 1 курсе. Особо универ не посещаю, учусь на тройки, в основном "ухожу" в себя, сижу дома, что-то "придумываю" с интернетом) миллионы не зарабатываю, сео - как хобби=))). Проблема в том, что ни в колледже, ни в университете, я не учусь на ту специальность, которая оч. нравиться. Я - инженер. Вроде более-менее престижно, но - это не мое. И самое интересное, что на КСС-е или програмировании я бы тоже не хотел учиться. Всегда хотел быть врачом. С детства нравиться биология, медицина и т.д. Вот благодаря Интернету, как бы так выразиться, немного успокаиваюсь. Создаю сайты на биологическую тематику, или про медицину, когда вылаживаю материал, сам его "взахлеб" читаю - не могу оторваться. Прихожу в универ - все нудно, все не то. Хотел на зимней сессии бросить, но... не бросил) Живу без отца - только с мамой, которая постоянно твердит, что необходимо иметь хотя бы "корочку". Знаете - ненавижу получать что-то для того, лишь бы оно было. В общем - учусь для родителя)

Я понимаю, что многие здесь взрослые люди, которые, возможно, в штыки воспримут и напишут "будь мужиком", "ты наверное забыл свои яички в детском садике" (люблю сериал "клиника"=)), но я тоже так думал. Почему-то депрессия, началась больше полугода назад и никак не проходит. Вечно пытаюсь себя чем-то заинтересовать, но в конечном итоге все оказывается не то... Каждый месяц я возвращаюсь в себя и думаю "а все ли я делаю правильно". Ведь в глубине души, каждый хочет делать именно то, о чем он всегда мечтал, но получает то, что нужно. Понимаю, что заниматься любимым делом в наше то время - это что-то на грани фантастики. Но все-равно, люди же находят для себя "нишу" и живут благодаря ней всю жизнь.
    Сопли, сопли... но тем не менее - в чем смысл жизни для каждого, кто прочитает это? К чему Вы по-настоящему стремитесь? Что бы Вы хотели сделать именно в свое удовольствие?

peavaixdrette

Season of the Witch

So he abandoned the classic methods found in literature and went neither through the wall nor over it, but decided instead to rehearse his own text and drop down through the roof. However, on looking up, he noticed a section three feet high and five feet wide along the top of the wall where the bricks had not reached and the wall had been finished off in wood.“It seems to be. But she looked for the rubies that morning and couldn’t find them, isn’t that what she told you?”She turned to him. "Well, sir, do you really want to buy some? If you do, I have a roll of excellent quality that I'll be glad to bring out and show you."

peavaixdrette

Food, Inc.

"Well, congratulations!" they said, forcing smiles to their faces. "You've given us a new brother-in-law to be proud of! But when do we celebrate?""I know what you have in mind. Master Quan's endowment is well known around here. You've been shaped on a big last and you're afraid that a child's one won't do. So you want me to spy out the land for you. Well, I'm more than prepared to sacrifice myself, because it's no great hardship to play the spy in this case. There's just one thing, though: you must wait until I've thoroughly enjoyed myself, not come charging on to the battlefield at the critical moment, leaving me in a bind as to whether to advance or retreat. There's an old saying you ought to keep in mind: 'When feeding a priest, you might just as well bury him alive as not let him eat his fill.'"“Where did she hear that?” Bo interrupted. His curiosity was not feigned.

Unregistered

Looking forward to have my say

Hey - I am definitely glad to discover this. Good job!

Unregistered
    tinyurl dot com/3mnlhnc good facebook page to troll. woman is nuts.

Kimesicacep

Test, just a testcv

Please one more post about that.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff thcat I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast