Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Points2shop

Gun Points to shop

Hello!

I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that i have been participating in lately. The name of the site is Points2Shop- Earn Points for Free Rewards. This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.

I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, its possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When i do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that i can then get things from amazon.com.

If you need to know more information you can check their forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this information and i hope to see you earning points soon!" Points2Shop

Downloads
    Uploads
    This place:

http://www.vspotlounge.com/forums/forum.php

is full of geeky, under sexed men who talk about what they'd do if they ever got the chance to get laid.

Dillium
    LemonParty.com is great for trolling.

Unregistered
    Vendetta Gaming Network

Unregistered

thaivisa.com troll heaven

thai food pho immigration visa at thiavisa.com awesome place for trolling stuck up expats

Thaivisa.com - Home

Unregistered
    hbgames.org

the members and admins will rage and remember trolls for ages.

Unregistered
    4Chan

Unregistered

?

best ever site to troll' People polls and opinions | Toluna you can dump shit on people and if you get banned just create a new account takes 5 seconds no email verification or anything. no ip address ban no mods and plenty of assholes to fuck with

Unregistered
    in response to my last post, if you go to toluna.com you can search for members. there are 3 super assholes on that site named tashatam, tinfoilhats, and jantique that think they run the site and try to police everyone. very fun to fuck with them!!!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast