Is Taco Bell bad for your if you're in good shape?

sports_princess77

Jun 18, 2009
i dont think so unless you purposefully make bad choices... beans, rice, and tortillas arnt too bad. of course its all processed but its not nearly as bad as mcd's... and if you are in shape, once in a while wont hurt ya i would guess...

i dont think so unless you purposefully make bad choices... beans, rice, and tortillas arnt too bad. of course its all processed but its not nearly as bad as mcd's... and if you are in shape, once in a while wont hurt ya i would guess...

i know its bad for the AVERAGE PERSON because of how much fat and calories is in their food but...

im not fat by any means, im in really good shape. ive always been able to eat whatever i want and as much as i want and not gain ANY fat, just muscle by going to the gym every other day. so that being said is Taco Bell bad for ME? and yes i get the worst and biggest thing they have every time. i dont feel like shit after i eat it like i do with McDonalds though. and i dont eat it everyday so dont give me a hard time about that please. LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS OUT AND PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION

I think Taco Bell, or fast food in general, is bad for anyone, whether in shape or not.
Fatty food can do bad things to your insides, things that you may not see on the outside.
Even someone who looks in shape on the outside can get clogged arteries, can get heart attacks, can get fatty deposits in their veins.
But, sure, if it's only something you eat on rare occasions, it's likely not as bad as eating it every week.
Ultimately, staying in shape is in part about how many calories you consume. So if you ate a Taco Bell product, it would be better if you ate that much less calories that day.
If you're younger, you probably have a quicker metabolism, and also since you work out, it won't show body-wise.
It would be much better if you avoided fast food, as such products have major calories, fat and sodium. It wouldn't be too bad if, again, you had it from time to time, but such foods could "shock" your body if you otherwise eat very healthily.
Hope I answered your question to your liking.

Back