I already Pre-order both and I have to cancel one of them before June 25th at least, because it supposedly ships out, and I can't afford both to be charge on my debit.

For Now, My Vote Is The Omnia HD, why because it's something new to S60; 3D effects, TouchWiz Home screen, Camera Interface, Music player/ Album Covers, Menu Icons. Also the HD Video Recording Which I Know the audio sucks for now (I Hope), and The Oled Screen. (Think I'm Missing another New Feature). I'm tired of the plain old S60 to be honest with you, but at least Samsung Tweaked it a little. The N97 However has the same interface besides the N97 Live Widgets which was a good idea, and the web browsing which I now heard has Kinetic scrolling (I Now I'm really confuse which to pick.)
Also the N97 has the Full Hardware keyboard which was very smart, but everything else is basically the same. (Correct me if i'm wrong i Might have forgotten a New feature at the moment.

Overall You Get The Idea, so I'm confuse which to pick.

Pro's:

Omnia HD, Oled Screen, 720p HD Recording, Tweaked S60 Interface, Touchwiz, 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound...etc

N97- Full Hardware Keyboard, Live Widgets, 48 GB Max Storage (32 GB Onboard memory, Kinetic Scrolling, and Nokias Full Software Support (Firmware Updates)

Con's:

Omnia HD- No Hardware Keyboard, Video Recording Audio Sucks (For Now I Hope), No Kinetic Scrolling, and Bad Samsung support for Firmware Updates.

Nokia N97- Low Processor, No HD Recording, Same S60 Interface.\

What do you guys think is the better go? Besides the Hardware keyboard If It's a Needed Feature To You. ( I don't mind Not having a hardware keyboard)
What do you think it's the better phone? Pro's & Con's Please.

Ps. Do you think Samsung will support the Omnia HD Via Firmwares as Much as Nokia Does? Be Honest. This is what I'm afraid of in terms of the audio from the Video recording, the feature of the Kinetic scrolling, and other added features to improve the device, or Any bugs the device might have when shipped?

Please be detailed; Thanks. I really Appreciate it.