Should Sci-Fi play more anime?

ichigokurosaki

Jun 9, 2008
I know they have the whole Ani Monday thing but that only last for a hour!!!! I think Sci-Fi should ad anime to their daily programing because I would love nothing more than to be able to flip to a station and see some random anime I 've never seen before it gives you more room for exploration. I also beilive that this would help increase anime's reputation in the U.S. I would get the Funimation Channel but the company I use doesn't offer it.

If they select better shows and extended the time allocated, then yes. Tokko just sucked and I just really didn't like Noein. Cartoon Network should air anime rather than this retarded reallity crap they're trying to pull. And [Adult Swim] should stop re-running Inuyasha, Code Geass, and Ghost in the Shell to make room for some different anime. Bleach should stay, because they're still running and dubbing instead of re-running the same episodes.

The US needs to do something to boost anime screen time on TV.

They need to do some of this:
>> Make Cartoon Network show anime more.
>> Have Adult Swim show anime on weekdays & not just on Saturday & stop some of the dumb cartoons.
>> Have Sci-Fi make AniMonday an all day thing.
>> Make a channel that is dedicated to just anime that is available to everyone not matter what TV company you use.

I am 100% for the more anime idea. Anime is more popular it seems like then regular cartoons. So I think they definitely should play anime more then they are.

no, animonday should be extended a few hours, and cartoon network should play more anime. i think scifi should play more crazy tv shows from back in the day

no, animonday should be extended a few hours, and cartoon network should play more anime. i think scifi should play more crazy tv shows from back in the day

i thought animonday was 2 hours? anyway that is still not enough! that's the only reason i hardly even watch t.v. not enough anime... i guss if they did show more anime i would turn into a couch potato. now i am a computer-chair potato ^__^ when i had charter digital cable there was a thing called "anime on demand" i never got it though. to expensive. but that would have been awesome!

Yeah, they should devote maybe 3-4 hours daily of anime when kids are getting out of school for the day; it would be similar to toonami.

i thought animonday was 2 hours? anyway that is still not enough! that's the only reason i hardly even watch t.v. not enough anime... i guss if they did show more anime i would turn into a couch potato. now i am a computer-chair potato ^__^ when i had charter digital cable there was a thing called "anime on demand" i never got it though. to expensive. but that would have been awesome!

HELL YES.

I don't want to get Canadian channels to watch anime. D;

I wanna be able to change the channel to my local Sci-Fi, and watch some good anime when I want!

Lulz. But yes, they should.

Anime is way better than some shows they put on. D;

Yeah, they should devote maybe 3-4 hours daily of anime when kids are getting out of school for the day; it would be similar to toonami.

Back