Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How should I use my GNC Amplified Mass XXX and Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60?

Im 14 years old and have been lifting for about 2 years now. I am a sophmore and play football. I am pretty small for my position and have been looking to pack on muscle for football. I am currently taking Amplified Mass XXX first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed. I also take Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 post-workout. The employee at GNC suggested this, but I am hearing things like "Take your Mass post-workout" and etc. Am I using my supplements correctly?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buddy, GnC is a joke, go to popeyes. Every GNC location ive been too has tried to sell me on crap that doesnt work, and they are good at it. At 14 you shouldnt be supplimenting anyway, wait till your 18. You body needs to develop naturally at your age. I know, I know, you want to be big and impressive, I was 14 once too. Just trust me, you will thank me when your 20 and your growth wasnt screwed up because you pumped your body full of stuff it didnt need or needed less of. Exercise, and eat lots of food, that will build muscle mass naturally. Stay away from suppliments buddy.

Hope I helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always take protein in the morning everyday and on the days i workout i take another protein shake 30 minutes after my workout. That works for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats some good stuff i needed to gain 20lbs for wrestling and it help out alot use it 20 min before workouts and a plan protein form buybulkwhey.com right after workouts

Unregistered
    I'm fouteen too, and i just bought this stuff a few days ago, after i looked into it i realized it was a mistake, the creatine in it is too much for our bodies to handle, it can do damage to your kidney and other organs, if i were you, i would stick to Alexes advice.