Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what does it mean to have a dream that a wolf is biting you?

well i had a dream that i came into my house went into my room and there were two vicious wolves there. i had to go in my room sooner or later and i went in and one of the wolves atacked me very harshly and let go. so i jumped on my bed. and i realized that the wolves could not jump. so i was safe up there. then some random guy came in my room and was like " wolves love me" and dived into the wolves and they didnt attack him they licked him and im like no fair! he left, i started getting tired of being up on my bed so i made a run 4 the door and the wolf bit me again. but i made it out my room came back and as usual the wolf bit me again. so i went on top of my bed for a while and one of the wolves decided to place his paws on my bed and i saying "oh no" in my mind. he looked at me for a bit and jumped onto the bed. i was scared out my mind. but suprisingly the wolf didnt bite me this time. but i ran away any way....what does this dream mean to you guys?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wolf
    To see a wolf in your dream, symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace. You are also a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness.?It may reflect an uncontrollable force or situation in your life.?

To see a white wolf in your dream, then it signifies valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours.?

To dream that you kill a wolf, indicates betrayal and secrets being revealed.

Boy
    If you are female and dream that you see or are a boy, then it indicates that you are developing the masculine aspects of character. Alternatively, it may represent your feelings about a real-life boy who is important and significant to you. You may have a crush on this boy and your waking thoughts of him has carried over into the dream world. Your motherly instincts may be taking over.

If you are an adult male and dream that you see or are a boy, then it suggests your playful, innocent, childlike nature. Alternatively, it can symbolize the immature aspects of yourself that still needs to grow. Your inner child may be trying to draw your attention to parts of yourself that you need to recognize and acknowledge.

Man
    To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.

If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man.

To see an old man in your dream, represents wisdom or forgiveness. The old man may be a archetypal figure who is offering guidance to some daily problem.

Bitten/Bites
    To see bites in your dream, forewarns of danger from someone who wish you harm, either physical or financial. Be careful of people who surround you.

To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.?The dream may also be a metaphor indicating that you have bitten off more than you chew. Perhaps you have have too much to handle.

To dream that you are being bitten by a vampire, signifies your need to shut out a person in your life who has been using you. It is time to open your eyes and stand up for your self. Do not let yourself be manipulated and played for a fool.

Biting
    To dream of biting someone in your dream, signifies the pressure you are putting on some people causing them great distress. You may have unexpressed, perhaps even childish, feelings of anger or resentment that need to be recognized. This dream is a message for you to lighten up and alleviate the stress that you are putting on others.

Paw
    To see an animal paw in your dream, suggests that you need to trust your intuition and animal instincts. The dream may also be a pun on your "Pa" or father.