Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dezzie

Rabbit for sale ........!?

Ok i have a Rabbit and i can't take care oof him so i am getting a rat but i have to sell him before i can get a rat ( parent rules ) . Two people have blown me off and haven't shown up when they said they would come and get him . I can't really take care of him because he is outside and i never want to go out there and i cant hold him . He has been walked on a leash before though and he seems to like it . His name is Buddy and he is a brown and white rex/lop . He come with his own hutch ( which is all wooden but it is the little metal things on the bottom where he stands and on the sides and the roof opens but the hinge is a little bit messed up and it has rocky stuff on the top of it and it opens in the front too ) , he comes with a water dispenser and a food dispenser too. If we get any responses we will e-mail you and you canask some questions if you need to and we will give you pics and tell where too meet. So if any body wants him then replt please ASAP !!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand why you're getting rid of your rabbit. What do you mean you can't take care of him? You can't care for a rabbit, but you can take care of a rat? Pets aren't disposable. You can go outside and care for him. It's not too hard. You're dumping your rabbit so that you can get a new, fun pet?

Where are you located? If you're near me, I'd be happy to take him and keep him until a suitable home is found for him. I wouldn't be able to keep him long-term but I could find him a new home.

Kat
    How much is he and where r you located. If its in Gergia ill take him but im not gonna travel futher than 30 miles. lol