Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is a penguins fan that spewed "douchebag" at me whining about "cyber-fights"?

"you're making yourself look quite pathetic"

Is being called "pathetic" by a little boy that hides behind a keyboard calling people names supposed to do anything other than make me laugh at you even more?
    "Even though, I have known him for two years now, and yet... I fail to see how he is, "lame"."

So you penguins fans think it's cool to hide behind a keyboard spewing "douchebag" at people just because you support a different team? (like your little buddy did to me)
    I called the "little boy" out on his BS. It's sad his parents don't have enough sense to teach him some manners.

A HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT is penguins fans whining about BOOING after you booed the Winsg when Detroit won The Cup in pittsburgh last year.

Why do so many people have such short memories?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe because of douchebag questions like this one:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhRuTxx4iQnEx__VTen5UnPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090612211620AAnYxqc&show=7#profile-info-eDejuOGpaa

BTW, I'm a Wings fan.

Junior Member LightUpTheDarkness's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yesss, I have a question dedicated to me. Fuck yes.

I'm not whining, I'm simply pointing out that, for a grown man, and a veteran at that, you're making yourself look quite pathetic.

What BS is that exactly?
    The fact that someone has a stick up his ass over some booing at a hockey game a year ago?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxfpbyV-uc

Downloads
    Uploads
    why are you arguing with a "little boy", real grown up like.

Junior Member DefendersoftheCup's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Typical, they want to prove that they know so much about the game etc, yet they can't even remember how bad things here in PITTSburgh were just a few, short years ago!

ROLMFAO!

I can count on 1 HAND how many PITTSburgh "fans"/users are actually decent and knowledgeable about the game, the players, and the history. I live here in PITTSburgh (unfortunately) since last July after Detroit won the cup and every time I get a chance to talk hockey with them, 3 minutes into the conversation....
    THEY ALWAYS WANT TO TURN THE SUBJECT TO FOOTBALL!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is more for Defenders.... than USAF, since I agree with what USAF is saying, I just don't understand his need to drive his point home so hard.

Pittsburgh is definitely more of a football town. Pens fans seem to come out of the woodwork only when they're doing well(where were they from 95-96 to about two years ago?), but there are some knowledgeable fans in the 'burgh, it just seems like the ones you talk to aren't. Wings fans DEFINITELY trump true Pens fans(as they should, look their legacy) when it come to hockey knowledge.

I notice you talk begrudgingly quite often about living in Pittsburgh in your posts Defenders(the South Side is probably driving you crazy tonight!)........What's keeping you in Pittsburgh if you hate it so bad? School? A really good job? I got out of Pittsburgh 8 years ago, and never looked back.