Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing the same thing for some reason i gain abit of fat on my belly during winter maybe because i can't notice very well because of all the clothes but what i'm doing is good exercise for 1 hour everyday and healthy diet and i need to do this for a month coz i'm going to the beach and i think it will work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me you are. I was sooo flat stomached and small and skinny like that, until i got pregnant with this "Thing" Ugh. It will work. I promise.

Downloads
    Uploads
    crunches alone wont reduce your belly muscle. you should have a good combination on proper dieting and exercising. consult a good nutrition or ask your trainer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're fit, no need to do anything, but if you want to be healthy too, than just get a good amount of exercise each day, stay away from fatty foods, sleep 8 hours a night, and have a balanced diet. Basically what you hear from everyone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cardio is key. the best way to do cardio is to walk for 3.0mph for 15 minutes then run 1 minute at 5.5mph then back to 3.0mph for 1 minute back to 5.5mph for 1 minute then back to 3.0mph for 1 minute do this a total of 5 times per rotation until 10 minutes have pass then walk again for 3.0 for 30 minutes . a good diet combine with this cardio in 7 weeks you should see some results but you have to keep up with this. trust me this is the best way any questions email me.. yes and work those abs out..

Downloads
    Uploads
    run a few miles everyday and you know relieve yourself at night so you can fly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    actually, you can't really lose weight (fat) around the tummy, especially that way (crunches), only. you should just stick to the bike (and other cardio excercises), because that will help you lose weight all over, EVEN the tummy. seriously, from all those crunches you do, you probably already have great abs, it's just hidden under light flab. but i wouldn't stress much if i were you. you sound perfect, doll. =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I NEED TO GETH THIS THROUGH TO PEOPLE!: NO CARBOHYDRATES. I lost 7 kilos in 8 weeks and i hate exercise and i DID NOT exercise AT ALL while i wasnt eating carbs. So if you do all that exercise and dont eat carbohydrates, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitely say that sounds good but you should try changing up/ alternating the toning exercises because the body can get bored and it becomes less effective you could try scissor kicks instead for example. www.prevention.com has lots of helpful hints and exercises you can try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast