why is the new "trend" getting pregnant at a young age?

babyyt23

Dec 10, 2008
what the hell is wrong with these young girls?
it was never this bad.
state ur opinion

it is stupid, but a lot of the young girls who want to have babies only want to have them because they want someone to love them, if they got that love, most of them wouldnt even want the baby

It's an even worse trend than smoking marijuana. I hear this pregnancy fad results in a child(ren).

You're wrong. It was always "this bad." How the fuck do you think society functioned when the average lifespan was 50?

I highly doubt that the teen pregnancy rate in any geographical area has gone anywhere but down since the advent of contraception (same with the teen conception rate w/ legalized abortion).

And ps- what the fuck do you care? If you don't like it, don't fucking get pregnant.

Pps- "Accidental" pregnancy is a society-fed lie.

I know from raising two sons by myself, their daddy left, it is extremely hard and I was 22 when I had my first son and almost 26 when I had my second son. I had to work every day, but always found time for my children. When you are young, you are making a bad choice. Especially now, everything is so expensive and no jobs. And your age can keep you from getting a job also. I guess they expect to get on welfare, which is not a good choice, they don't pay enough to really take care of your kids. My friend thought that, and she was wrong. But no one could talk any sense into her. Girls should think, I mean get down to adding up cost for feeding and clothing them, plus taking care of themselves and living....like rent and utilities. It isn't a easy job or a easy life. Believe me, even when you work and try and try to get ahead. Girls at a young age doesn't have the thinking part of their brain developed yet. It's crazy in today's world to bring a baby into it anyway. All the immoral things going on and the gangs and killing children and all, I am glad I had mine in the 70's.

please no, lets not say thats a trend, it can't be. i blame hollywood, the celebrities are such big role models these days, they need to step up and take responsibility for their actions as well as the teens and parents

I know a lot of girls back in high school used to think it was trendy. One girl would get pregnant, and then her friend would follow because she thought it was cool. I know other girls do it to keep tabs on their current boyfriend that they are obsessed over. Seriously, its bad.

Blame it on the horrible music being put out these days. It slowly corrupts there vocabulary and sooner or later.. your little blue eyes and mountain curls is banging whoever flashes his ding dong first.

Go to a high school with a big boom box. Play the latest songs that they play in the club. All the hootchie girls start shaking their asses and group syncing to the music.

And those girls think its okay to be subjected to sexual verbal abuse by boys.

Remember when being polite was how to pick up girls. Now you say she has a Fine ass and you want to make it mine. What do the girls do? Laugh and brush it off even though they just got verbally raped.

idk
there stupid
they think its fun to go f*ck someone
and get prego
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al15hAxM7ncQxGzzmQYKNxfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090605212851AAokOta

Back