Don't you just HATE doing the dishes ?

mshlmmm

Jun 5, 2009
how can i get it through my mom's head that i have to do them when i get older so i shouldn't have to do them like crazy now ?!
i'm gonna be seriously sick of it ! : /
i DO have a dishwasher wtf yall .. it's the 21st century ! ?

I think its boring and gross but i dont mind doing them. Back to you. She is just trying to help you get prepared for the real world ppl rnt going to wait on you hand and foot while you sit on the couch and play video games. But if you are that grossed out about it offer to "trade" the dishes for like doing the laundry and moping or vacuuming or something. Don't make her do it all. If you were a parent Im pretty certain you would want some help with chores. Its how you keep your life balanced. Btw we dont have a dishwasher. Its not because of the price or anything . Our house is older and it wont fit any where.

I think its boring and gross but i dont mind doing them. Back to you. She is just trying to help you get prepared for the real world ppl rnt going to wait on you hand and foot while you sit on the couch and play video games. But if you are that grossed out about it offer to "trade" the dishes for like doing the laundry and moping or vacuuming or something. Don't make her do it all. If you were a parent Im pretty certain you would want some help with chores. Its how you keep your life balanced. Btw we dont have a dishwasher. Its not because of the price or anything . Our house is older and it wont fit any where.

seriously cuz its stuff thats been in peoples mouths and then you have to take the leftovers off and *pukes*

I have a dishwasher,
so all I have to do is load & unload it.
I'm pretty fortunate it.

i know! i hate them!
the first time i tried to do them, i used too many bubbles, and the sink started overflowing and the bubbles spilled on the floor, so i tried to throw them away in the trash can! then my mom came home and found the mess. she hasn't made me do the dishes since.

invest in a dishwasher! and if you can't do that, maybe you should just ask her for another chore to do to replace doing the dishes.

That would explain why I perpetually have a gianormous pile of dishes growing out of the sink.

Yes absolutely hate it. I never wash em anyway. I clean the the kitchen but never wash the dishes. :) Hey, its only fair, I have to clean the restroom too.

I thought the same thing and never made my daughter or boys do housework. My daughter will buy new clothes til they are taller on the floor than her bed is high, waiting for me to take care of it. Mom is doing you a favor. Structure is everything in how you look later in your life. Whistle while you work.

She's just preparing you so you don't grow up to be a spoiled brat.

&I know this sounds weird, but that's actually the only chore I don't mind doing. lol Everyone else I know, including my parents don't even like it, but I actually do. haha

well doll face. you cant. sorry. ask her to buy a dishwasher. do you have a brother or sister. if so take turns like one day you do them one day they do them. it don't matter how old you are. i remember being five standing in a chair doing dishes until me and my twin convinced our parents to make our older brothers to help. it gets easier.

I even hate rinsing the dishes to put them in the dish washer!!!
My mom always says that it will help me for when i move out ...more like she doesnt want to do them!!
It helps if you listen to some peppy music while youre washing them, it makes it go by a little faster.

I guess you don't have a dish washer. But yeah I don't like it much. That is why my sink is filled right now. I'll get around to it tomorrow.

Back