Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gen 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Gen 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.

Gen 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Gen 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Gen 7:5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

Gen 7:6 And Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Gen 7:7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

Gen 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that [are] not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

Gen 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Ark was a very large ark and several stories high. I never question that, God provided a way. Please, where is everyones faith in God? Why so much arguing. There are too many atheists on this category for me. I have faith and I trust God in everything that happens for a reason. God knows why, it is not for me to question God's decision. I just want to be on the right hand of God on judgment day and be with Him for eternity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very, very big boat. There were a few mountains that were not submerged or trees and whatnot floating around or other boats etc for animals to cling to I suppose. Plus there were no animal rights groups to make sure they all had enough room to be comfortable so they could really be crammed in there. My question is what did they all eat?

Downloads
    Uploads
    There wasn't the same kinds of animals. There was a common ancestor like from a wolf came all the Canine-like animals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember, Jesus is Magic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the stone age goathearders who wrote the bible did not know that there were millions of species of animals.
    Even if Noah had 100 stadiums, they would still not fit in.
    In 2009 we only know about 10% of wildlife in the oceans, so how did 500 year old Noah gather them all. what a hoax.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some Christians insist in "super-evolution", imagining that Noah only had to bring a few "kinds" (exactly what defines a "kind" is never specified), and they mutated and changed at an impossible, breakneck pace after the Flood was over.

Idiocy, of course. The Ark is supposedly of a specific size and shape...30 cubits by 80 or so...and described as a big box-like barge. No way anything that size or shape could 1: Carry enough creatures to repopulate the world, 2: Carry enough food to sustain those creatures for a year, and 3: float in anything but a still pond for any significant length of time.

Tell you what, Christians: Build an ark. Use the exact specifications described in the Bible, then try to float it...and keep it afloat for a few months. Without steel supports I can guarantee it will break apart under its own mass within a couple of hours of going to sea.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    BIG boat!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    because it was an ark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus magic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast