Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA? How much is too much?

Good evening/morning everyone. Depending where you are. Hope you are all well

I have always wondered this. I see many different types of couples who show affection to each other in different ways. Some only show it in public, some only give a simple hug or kiss and some just go all out and are very touchy feely.

How much is appropriate/inappropriate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holding hands, hugging, and a cute kiss are fine. You don't want to make other people uncomfortable. You've seen the obnoxious couples who slobber all over each other; they're disgusting. If you simply must be sexual, whisper something naughty to them, or just find the nearest unisex bathroom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe that couples should be able to hug, hold hands, and give each other light, short kisses.

Of course anyone going any father than this and getting all excited is inappropriate in my book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion, little pecks, kisses lasting less than 5 seconds, holding hands, putting your arm around your partner, things like that are okay. Anything more and I would view it as gross and borderline disgusting.